Raphael La Greca
Raphael is an Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Honours) Graduate from RMIT, with a CEC certification as a designer in grid-connected PV systems. He has experience working on design projects with NEN Consulting, where he completed lighting assessments to AS1158 and designs for various local council authorities, as well as high voltage electrical designs, solar system designs, protection studies and standard reviews. Raphael has also worked on the development of sub-systems for a pilotable manned drone and completed the design of a 177kW solar development in Port Melbourne, among other projects.
Raphael has a passion for developing his understanding of the engineering design process and is seeking to gain further experience through working in a range of project environments.
- Project Management
- Lighting, Solar and Electrical Design
- 3D Solar Modelling
- Completed design projects with NEN Consulting and at RMIT University
- Experienced with both research and design aspects of projects
- Familiar with AS1158 lighting assessments and designs for various local council authorities
- Completed high voltage electrical designs, solar system designs, protection studies, and standard reviews
- Skilled in 3D solar modelling for efficient solar layouts
- Experience conducting preliminary design and feasibility studies for electrical systems
- Options analysis and cost/benefit analysis experience