Nick is a Project Designer with experience in various 3D modelling and drafting detail design projects within the electrical field, designing high voltage cable systems for residential and hotel complexes to public street lighting for private developers. Nick completed his degree in Bachelor of Industrial Design (Honours) from RMIT in 2018.
Having worked on numerous design projects Nick has extensive knowledge in developing projects for manufacture, designing detailed technical drawings and liaising with industry manufacturers. Nick has experience working alongside electrical engineers to develop solar system designs, high voltage electrical designs, project coordination and network utility connections.
Nick’s technical skills include; Autodesk Suite, Adobe Suite, SolidWorks, MicroStation, KeyShot, among others.
- Distribution and Public Lighting design
- Detailed electrical design drawings
- BIM 3D modelling
- Development, management and maintenance of document registers
- HV commissioning
- Project Management
- Graphic design
- Experience preparing public lighting assessment, modelling and site inspections for complex and large greenfields and brownfield infrastructure projects
- Lighting upgrades, lighting computer modelling, public lighting designs
- Designed a lighting upgrade of Roxburgh Park Drive for the Hume City Council, involving public lighting assessment, luminance maps, site inspections, impact assessments, detailed designs and installation works.
- Engineering activities for a new 11kV embedded private network in West Side Place