Senior Project Manager
Nathan has over 25 years experience in gas, electricity and water utilities. He’s passionate about helping large energy users and developers unlock value from energy by considering holistic, innovative and sustainable energy solutions to meet their energy requirements.
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Design and construction management
- Industry knowledge
- Extensive experience in gas and water
- Contract management
- Construction and commissioning
- Contractual review
- Technical and commercial due diligence
- Nathan is a results focused professional Engineer and Certified Practising Senior Project Manager with a prominent level of industry credibility. Nathan has led many successful major projects and acquisitions on behalf of asset owners, construction contractors and engineering consultancies.
- Extensive experience in the development of business and project strategies, stakeholder engagement and the management of statutory approvals.
- Hands on experience in liaising with communities and landholders including negotiating successful outcomes in the most challenging environments.
- Extensive experience in the leadership of multi-disciplinary teams, design and construction processes. Having worked at numerous remote and urban construction sites, he holds recent technical accreditations and has a strong focus on safety, quality and practical delivery.
- Extensive industry knowledge – an active member of Australian Pipeline Industry Association and strong personal relationships with industry peers.