Mark is a highly qualified and experienced executive with an extensive strategic and business change background in national and global companies. He brings a unique skillset, with 20+ years’ experience, spanning business strategy inception through to delivery of business programs.
Mark has over 20 years’ experience in energy, utilities, telecommunication, retail and manufacturing industries. He has an in-depth understanding of project portfolio management and project delivery. Mark has worked with numerous senior executive and Board level teams to define business problems and manage the subsequent mobilisation and delivery of various projects.
Mark is passionate about the need to communicate business strategic imperatives clearly, and is a strong stakeholder manager.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Strategy
- Project Planning and Management
- Portfolio Management and PMO
- Extensive experience mobilising PMO including delivery ways of working, master schedule, risk and issues management
- Strong process design and standardisation expertise especially pertaining to procurement, commercials, governance and portfolio management
- Benefits tracking, options analysis and stakeholder engagement negotiating operating model changes and transformation activities.
- Business prioritisation, dependency and risk management throughout transformation and operating model changes
- Extensive experience mapping current and future state as well as planning and delivering projects using a range of formal project delivery frameworks including PMBOK, PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma and various Agile ways of working and methods.