Kevin has developed a strong understanding of client and customer needs having successfully delivered a variety of projects that have been critical in the reinforcement of United Kingdom’s transmission system.
Throughout his career, Kevin has a proven track record for building strong relationships with customers and is an exceptional communicator when facilitating customer connections.
Kevin has over 10 years experience in the energy sector ranging from oil and gas to electricity transmission. He’s passionate about being efficient in every project managed and is always looking for ways to reinforce and/or safeguard the end user for any future requirements to keep on top of rising energy demands.
Kevin has developed a thorough understanding right through the project lifecycle process from initial customer application, development of schemes, contracts, tendering, planning, and management of construction works. He can plan, prepare, schedule and coordinate at any point in the project depending on its requirements.
- Development/Construction Project Management
- Commercial and Financial Acumen
- Stakeholder Management/Compliance
- Multidisciplinary experience
- Contract Management
- Extensive experience in project management where projects require highly complex stakeholder management and complex connection requirements.
- International experience negotiating and managing various complex contracts for diverse requirements