Graduate Lighting Designer
Ivan is a Graduate Lighting Designer with extensive experience in civil detailed drafting design and 3D modelling. Ivan has knowledge of AutoCAD, having completed an array of challenging and complex Civil, Energy and Transport design academic projects.
With his extensive experience in academic design, Ivan has mastered the ability to develop comprehensive and well-researched projects. He is adept at conducting thorough research on a wide range of topics and presenting his findings in a detailed and systematic manner. In addition to his technical skills, Ivan also has a keen eye for detail and a dedication to delivering high-quality work.
Ivan completed his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Systems at The University of Melbourne and is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering with a specialisation in Energy.
- Detailed civil design drawings
- Sustainable energy knowledge
- 3D modelling
- Conducted design of a 5-storey building with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Completed detailed design of reinforced concrete slabs, beams and columns
- Developed a water balance model for estimating the maximum population supported by local water resources
- Conducted energy audit and proposed 15 Energy Conservation Measures for McCoy Building