Director & Utilities Expert
Eddie has over 20 years of management, leadership and technique experience spanning electricity, gas and water utilities. Eddie has a deep understanding of internal utilities culture, regulation, processes, drivers and pricing frameworks.
Eddie specialises in developing, negotiating and delivering utility supply and relocation agreements and projects.
He takes a risk-based approach, facilitating seamless engagement with utilities to achieve exceptional project outcomes.
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Design & Engineering Management
- Commercial & Management
- Utility Knowledge
- Successfully led numerous high voltage substation, lines and communications projects from business case through to design, construction and commissioning
- Extensive senior stakeholder management skills
- Designed and delivered electricity substations, networks and control systems for gas and water utilities.
- Extensive experience managing complex commercial arrangements for large utilities including the largest utility relocation and supply contract in Victoria
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience with transmission line relocations, 66kv supply agreements, gas transmission crossings, water and telco relocations.
- In depth knowledge of the Major Transport Project Facilitation Act and negotiated agreements with Victorian transmission, distribution, water, gas, electricity and telecommunications authorities.